Chengdu, November 1 (Xinhua) - Four people were killed and three other gas poisoning in the city of Mianyang, Sichuan province of Southwest, said the Sunday to local authorities.

The accident occurred around 7:50 am on Saturday when seven employees were left unconscious by carbon monoxide poisoning in their bedroom, according to the Advertising department of the Anzhou district of Miianyang.

Four employees died despite the emergency medical treatment provided by first aid. Three others were hurried to a hospital and are in stable conditions.

Preliminary research showed that gas poisoning was caused by poor ventilation in the bathroom. EndItem

Categories:
Sichuan  Chengdu 

Image of How to find a teaching job in Universities in China
Rate and Comment
Image of Across China: Coffee beans brew close Sino-African ties
Across China: Coffee beans brew close Sino-African ties

by Xinhua Writers Ye Ting, Zhang Dan, Zhang Yujie Changsha, September 28 (Xinhua) - After Working in the coffee industry for more than 22 years, Ji

Read more →

Login

 

Register

 
Already have an account? Login here
loader

contact us

 

Add Job Alert