HONG KONG, Nov. 15 (Xinhua) - As Hong Kong reported 14 cases additional confirmed COVID-19 on Sunday, a senior official of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong (HKSAR) government called for continuous efforts to combat the epidemic p>.
Hong Kong Center for Health Protection said in a statement that there were nine cases imported and five local infections, including one with an untraceable, which brought counting Hong Kong 5458 p>
. Matthew Cheung, Secretary for Administration of the Hong Kong government warned against a fourth round of the outbreak as had been signs of a rebound in impossible cases to trace p>
. Cheung said in an online article that efforts against the epidemic must not slacken and the government will be on the Alert for both imported and local p>
. The SAR government Saturday launched a series of measures to curb the spread of COVID-19 and introduced a legal framework of compulsory quarantine to identify patients as soon as possible p>
. Four community testing centers created by the operation of the government began Sunday to provide Hong Kong residents with proof of service at a price of no more than $ 240 in Hong Kong ($ 31) for an initial period of three months . End p>
Hong Kong, October 9 (Xinhua) - Liu Guangyuan, Commissioner of the Hong Kong Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Special Administrative Region of Hong
Read more →